Luke
Me
Our Fabfive family has some cool talents. Ellie the youngest likes to pretend she's fairies everyday. Luke the middle age child loves playing sports. Haley the oldest is learning to play the guitar. Tracie, the great cook, stepmom, mom, and wife a.k.a. babe (what Paul calls her) loves doing nature things with the fabfive. Then there is Paul, the man in the house. He likes being a goof and hanging out with everyone. Then we have a silly, goofy family dog Lucy that can be agressive sometimes.
3 comments:
Terrific old and new photos! Love to you all!
Haley, Thanks for sharing your blog with us. Some really cool pictures. Say hi to everyone from me, and also to Lucy. Love Grandpa
Great pics of you guys!!I'm so out of it I've never seen anybodys blog before! Looks great to me--- keep the pics coming and thanks for sharing your family with us!! Post the votes for vacations. Don't think I saw a pic of Lucy did I miss her? Love to all you kids, Lucy, mom and dad.-- Grandma Sue
Post a Comment