Sunday, November 30, 2008

Decorating Time


 Today we are going to decorate the tree with lights and ornaments. The fabfive kids drew straws to see who got to put the topper on. Haley had the longest, then Luke, and Ellie had the shortest straw. That was the order of who gets to do the topper. When Haley put the topper on the tree it  tipped towards her so now Paul and Tracie have to fix it.

4 comments:

Marcia said...

I bet it's going to look beautiful when you're finished. Show us a picture when you have one.

Marcia said...

P.S.
I see that HV has added a few more favorite books. Cool. You might also like these: "Tuck Everlasting"
and "The Last of the Really Great Whangdoodles."

Anonymous said...

I like your pictures, but why is Lucy facing backwards. Where is the fabfith? He should be in the fabfive picture. Perhaps I can help next time I am over.

Anonymous said...

can only enlarge the decorating picture, but not the others